6 Things I Learned Writing My First Bullet Journal.





It has been a year since I started writing my Bullet Journal (What is a Bullet Journal).  I can see a drastic change in the way I do things.  Being a Homemaker with a toddler running around the house I was always overwhelmed with the daily routine.  I cannot fit everything in the available time.

But after writing this Bullet Journal I can stick to my daily routine and my mornings are stress free. I can keep up with my  household work to my personal time,  surveys  and working constantly to improve my work.

Here you go these are the areas I can say there is an improvement  because of writing Bullet Journal.

Meal plan:

The meal plan is the biggest time saver. After I started planning my next day  meals,  I cut veggies for next day check whether all ingredients are available and my mornings are stress free.  Now I don't run in the mornings to prepare Breakfast and Lunch and I can have that clean kitchen by mid morning without having big mess.


Laundry: I had a page in the my bullet journal for laundry and now I have a track of when did I last wash the blankets or doormats and created a laundry routine to avoid mess.  I myself keep to that routine to have the laundry organised.




My Wardrobe:

Now My wardrobe is organised. I tracked it in my Bullet Journal for three months to keep it organised. I have learnt the reasons why it is becoming a frequent mess.  Now I like my wardrobe. (5 Ideas to have an Organised Wardrobe).


Calendar: Writing that yearly and monthly calenders has become  fun for me.  I like to try different layouts and writing those important dates and planning for that. I have list of all government holidays which I never know  before. I have lists of Birthdays, Aniverseries and Festival dates all updated in calender and I can plan in advance for any of them. 


Cleaning and Organising: I have created cleaning routine and doing it with a schedule. I am far better than before but still on that trial and error method to   fit for my lifestyle. I am working on different methods to keep myself organised.

My Work: I have been doing surveys since 10 years and maintain a blog since 4 years. I sign up for different sites and every site does not send surveys daily. So  I always forget about how many sites I am a member. Now I have survey page and I can keep track of the surveys I am doing. The Blogging page reminds me of the  new posts and how to complete them keeping a time frame.


Lately Journaling has become an interesting part of my day. This year I have upgraded my Journal with some good pages which helps to keep myself organised. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sri Siddhi Vinayaka Temple , Zaheerabad.

Sri Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple Simhachalam

Kamakshi Temple at Kancheepuram.