MY's Blog First Anniversary

                 
   


I have started blogging in December 2013. My first post was on December 30th 2013. It is Palak Dal. I started my blog with one category that is MY's Recipes. It is all about Indian Vegetarian food. Gradually I added other categories namely DIY Sewing and Crochet which is my hobby. Later extented to Hindu Temples and Festivals in which I am interested in and the last one was paid survey reviews which I was doing since 6 years. My first year journey in blogging is a good learning experience...the last year have given me enough hope & enthusiasm to take this forward to the next year.

By the end of first year I have 89 posts in my blog. 
Here is the list of some  posts.


Thankyou for visiting my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alivelu Mangapuram Temple

Sri Siddhi Vinayaka Temple , Zaheerabad.

Bottlegourd Sweet curry