MY's Blog First Anniversary

                 
   


I have started blogging in December 2013. My first post was on December 30th 2013. It is Palak Dal. I started my blog with one category that is MY's Recipes. It is all about Indian Vegetarian food. Gradually I added other categories namely DIY Sewing and Crochet which is my hobby. Later extented to Hindu Temples and Festivals in which I am interested in and the last one was paid survey reviews which I was doing since 6 years. My first year journey in blogging is a good learning experience...the last year have given me enough hope & enthusiasm to take this forward to the next year.

By the end of first year I have 89 posts in my blog. 
Here is the list of some  posts.


Thankyou for visiting my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sri Siddhi Vinayaka Temple , Zaheerabad.

Sri Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple Simhachalam

Kamakshi Temple at Kancheepuram.