6 Things I Learned Writing My First Bullet Journal.





It has been a year since I started writing my Bullet Journal (What is a Bullet Journal).  I can see a drastic change in the way I do things.  Being a Homemaker with a toddler running around the house I was always overwhelmed with the daily routine.  I cannot fit everything in the available time.

But after writing this Bullet Journal I can stick to my daily routine and my mornings are stress free. I can keep up with my  household work to my personal time,  surveys  and working constantly to improve my work.

Here you go these are the areas I can say there is an improvement  because of writing Bullet Journal.

Meal plan:

The meal plan is the biggest time saver. After I started planning my next day  meals,  I cut veggies for next day check whether all ingredients are available and my mornings are stress free.  Now I don't run in the mornings to prepare Breakfast and Lunch and I can have that clean kitchen by mid morning without having big mess.


Laundry: I had a page in the my bullet journal for laundry and now I have a track of when did I last wash the blankets or doormats and created a laundry routine to avoid mess.  I myself keep to that routine to have the laundry organised.




My Wardrobe:

Now My wardrobe is organised. I tracked it in my Bullet Journal for three months to keep it organised. I have learnt the reasons why it is becoming a frequent mess.  Now I like my wardrobe. (5 Ideas to have an Organised Wardrobe).


Calendar: Writing that yearly and monthly calenders has become  fun for me.  I like to try different layouts and writing those important dates and planning for that. I have list of all government holidays which I never know  before. I have lists of Birthdays, Aniverseries and Festival dates all updated in calender and I can plan in advance for any of them. 


Cleaning and Organising: I have created cleaning routine and doing it with a schedule. I am far better than before but still on that trial and error method to   fit for my lifestyle. I am working on different methods to keep myself organised.

My Work: I have been doing surveys since 10 years and maintain a blog since 4 years. I sign up for different sites and every site does not send surveys daily. So  I always forget about how many sites I am a member. Now I have survey page and I can keep track of the surveys I am doing. The Blogging page reminds me of the  new posts and how to complete them keeping a time frame.


Lately Journaling has become an interesting part of my day. This year I have upgraded my Journal with some good pages which helps to keep myself organised. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alivelu Mangapuram Temple

Sri Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple Simhachalam

Sri Siddhi Vinayaka Temple , Zaheerabad.